We remain committed to continuing to offer our customers the highest quality products and services at the best possible prices. So, whether your needs are business or home related, you can rest assured that you are working with one of the area’s top Internet provider and we have bundles to fit every need.
Six Core Commitments
HTC’s adherence to the following six core commitments drives our position as a trusted communications provider in southwestern Illinois.
- Quality – HTC promises a superior commitment to service quality by offering customers maximum performance telecom services.
- Community – HTC is locally owned and operated. Our representatives provide excellent local customer service support.
- Innovation – To meet the ever-changing needs of our customers, HTC continually evaluates existing product offerings and works to provide new products and services.
- Technology Leader – Committed to delivering advanced telecom services, HTC delivers the latest in high-speed Internet, television, telephone.
- Affordability – At HTC, we make the latest technological advances in communications affordable and available to our customers. We tailor services to the needs of our residential customers as well as any business customer’s budget.
- Expertise – Expect 24/7, locally-based customer service support from HTC. Our extensive staff of in-house, telecom experts assist with all telephone and data network support to ensure maximum up time.
The most advanced technology available in this area is waiting for you at HTC. Innovative products and services, faster speeds and state of the art features keep HTC evolving with and ahead of the technology curve. Yet, our commitment to customers remains unchanged. Our latest technology includes:
HTC’s Fiber network delivers a direct, fiber-optic connection for home and business customers with speeds up to 1000 Mbps. With over 22,000 strand miles of fiber optic infrastructure in place, and growing by the day, HTC is providing the cutting-edge technology and speeds you need. For businesses, HTC Fiber for business delivers the connectivity and robust support needed for the demands of everyday business requirements. HTC Fiber for home provides the speeds and bandwidth families need for remote working, remote schooling, gaming streaming and more. Business or home, with speeds up to 1000 Mbps, HTC Fiber delivers the most advanced, fiber-optic technology with clarity and reliability at the best possible price. All delivered with outstanding local customer service. Contact us today to find out more about HTC Fiber for your home or business.
HTC Internet is the clear choice to deliver the uninterrupted connectivity you need for your home or business. With multiple HTC High-Speed Internet packages you are guaranteed the best possible price on the fastest speeds. All provided on the area’s largest and most robust network. So, home or business, remote working or remote learning, gaming or surfing, HTC has the right High-Speed Internet package to fit your needs. Contact us today to set up your new service or upgrade your current service to even faster speeds.
HTC TV NOW
HTC TV NOW is the newest streaming service from HTC. With HTC TV NOW customers can stream live, local TV on all their web enabled devices including TVs, tablets, and smart phones. Streaming your favorite channels has never been easier. HTC TV NOW also includes 100 hours of Cloud DVR storage, HD and streaming on up to three devices. Plus, Premium Channel packages are available that ensure the flexibility you want and the channels you desire. All of this with NO Contracts. NO Hidden Fees. NO Strings Attached. If you are ready to stream live TV that works on your terms, the contact us today and find out more.
HTC Neighborhood Connections
As a locally operated company, HTC has a long history of involvement in the communities it serves.
Therefore, we continually contribute to the civic groups and organizations that make our community a better place to live, work, and play. HTC strives to enhance and build our neighborhoods. It’s our way of saying “Thank You.”