Take the Speed Test
The test below will measure the connection between your device and the Internet. You can use speed tests to measure your overall Internet connection, or you can use it to test your WiFi connection to a specific device or area of your home.
If you haven't run tests before, please be aware that ensuring accurate test results requires a bit of setup first. Read more about running tests below.
Ready to test? Click Go!
Need more speed?
Upgrade your Internet package today.
With more and more devices, more streaming services, more working from home, and increasingly huge downloads, everyone could use more Internet speed.
To upgrade your Internet speed, give us a call at 618.939.6112 today. Or visit our Service Availability page to view available packages!
How to test your overall service
To get an accurate reading of the speed of your overall Internet service, you'll need to setup a few things first.
- Make sure you are running tests on a computer hardwired to your router.
- Before running tests, make sure no other devices are streaming video, downloading files, running updates, or otherwise using your Internet connection. This can be hard to determine sometimes. If you can disconnect or turn off other devices, that's best.
- If you run tests and get lower speeds than your package, or want assistance with running tests, we can help! Give us a call at 618.939.6112 and we'll make sure to get everything running the way it should.
How to test your wifi speeds
Speed tests can help you check your overall WiFi speed and coverage in your home.
- Before running tests, make sure no other devices are streaming video, downloading files, running updates, or otherwise using your Internet connection. This can be hard to determine sometimes. If you can unplug or turn off other devices, that's best.
- To get accurate readings, try running several tests on a laptop or a smartphone in different areas of your home. A test nearby your router should show the fastest speed. Tests further away will be slower if you have poor coverage or WiFi interference.
- If you run tests and find that your WiFi speeds are slow, or poor in certain areas of your home, we can help! Give us a call at 618.939.6112 and we'll make sure to get everything running the way it should.
Is your wifi running slow?
Get HTC Advanced Wifi and speed things up.
HTC Advanced Wifi includes professional, customized installation and maintenance of the fastest WiFi technology available. And the best part? It’s completely hassle-free!
If you haven’t already signed up, your WiFi devices may be running much slower than they should. You might even be losing Internet access occasionally, if your WiFi isn’t installed and managed professionally. Let us fix that for you!