With all the uncertainty that COVID-19 brings, HTC wants Monroe County residents to know we are doing all we can to keep you connected. We’re also taking every precaution to keep our customers, employees and communities safe during this difficult time.
On our website, HTC.net, you can easily manage your account from the comfort of your home. The following links are very helpful for keeping up with our latest offerings, paying your bill and making changes to your account.
- View our upgraded Internet packages to increase your home bandwidth while more family members are at home using the Internet.
- View our extensive business services to discover telecommuting solutions.
- Add the GigaSpire for High-Performance Managed WiFi.
- See current specials and bundle offers for money saving options.
- Don’t have HTC TV Now yet and stuck at home? Maybe now’s the time to add it!
- Pay your bill at our payment center, or call our friendly staff at (618) 939-6112 with a payment question.
- Check with our live, local customer service team with any questions you may have. We are here to help!
Because we value the health of each member of our community, HTC is doing everything in our power to keep employees, customers and neighbors safe. We’ve supplied all technicians with sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and other supplies to protect them while on service calls, and have implemented stringent sanitizing guidelines in our offices. We will continue to focus on providing excellent Internet, phone, and TV service while doing our part to prevent the spread of this virus.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We are here.