Do you have a large household, or are you the only one in the home? Do your kids love to game, or are they more into streaming movies? Do you work out of the home or in the home? Answering all of these questions can help identify which one of HTC Internet packages is right for you.
Choose from Multiple HTC Internet Packages
First, let’s talk about how Internet packages are listed. Most plans list maximum upload and download speeds, and because uploading always takes longer than downloading, upload speed is the lower speed. For instance, HTC’s starting Internet package is 50Mbps/10Mbps, with 50 being the download speed and 10 as the upload. Fiber packages will only list maximum download speed.
Next, you’ll need to determine how much speed your everyday Internet tasks require. This list includes download speeds needed for most activities in an average household:
- Surfing the Web / Checking email
- One person streaming music on a phone or tablet
Up to 10 Mbps
- Using a smart doorbell or indoor camera
- Two people playing games on tablets or phones
Up to 40 Mbps
- Online gaming for one player
- Live video calls via FaceTime or Google Meet
- Streaming video or movie on one device
Up to 100 Mbps
- Online gaming for multiple players
- Downloading large work files at a moderate speed
- Streaming HD videos on several devices
Up to 500 Mbps
- Downloading large files quickly
- Streaming UHD on multiple screens
500 to 1000 Mbps
- Streaming, gaming, surfing, and downloading on numerous devices at once
Which HTC Internet plan is right for you?
After taking into account the Internet activities listed above, you can determine how much speed your household requires and choose which HTC plan can accommodate your needs. We offer nine different plans, ranging from 50 Mbps/10 Mbps High-Speed Internet to 250 Mbps/25 Mbps. In addition, some areas have access to our Fiber Plans, beginning at 50 Mbps.
HTC Internet Comes with Incredible Value!
No matter which plan you choose, you’ll always get free installation, 15 email addresses, and the peace of mind that comes with having knowledgeable technicians just around the corner. Give us a call us at 618-939-6112 and we’ll be happy to discuss which Internet package is right for you.
Harrisonville Telephone Company is a provider of reliable, cost-effective Internet (for streaming, gaming, surfing, viewing, listening, downloading, and more), television (hundreds of channels, free HD, VOD access and more), and phone ( unlimited local and long distance, voicemail, caller ID, etc.). Want to learn more about our great home or business bundles? Visit our website, call us at 618-939-6112, or fill out our Contact Us page. We look forward to hearing from you.